July 29, 2011

Check Out My Guest Blog Post (on triathlons!)

I am so excited to be a guest blogger! Lisa, who blogs at 110pounds.com, put out a call asking for guest to post on her blog. I've been a long time follower of Lisa's; I read her blog religiously and follow her Twitter. She has lost over 110 pounds, and is such an inspiration to me for healthy living. Please check out my guest post, "Triathlon Help", on her blog, where I give advice to people who are interested in training for a triathlon, but are afraid to. Thanks, Lisa!

3 comments:

  1. A great post! I have a couple friends who do triathlons. Normally I volunteer (dressed to match the theme, of course), but this last one (pirate tri!) got me thinking "I can do this!" So now I'm on to bike shopping...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you're going to do it! I am a total bike newbie, so I can't help you there. Think about whether you want a road bike or a tri bike...and if you want one new or used. Regardless, go to a bike store and get fitted properly. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing it! I enjoyed reading it and it makes me want to try a triathlon...I don't know what is keeping me back....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!