January 16, 2010

My very first blog post!

I am venturing into the world of blogging! I have been thinking about blogging for quite a while, but have been scared and overwhelmed.

I am an almost-40 year old stay-at-home mom, living in Southern California. I have been married for 9 years to a wonderful husband, J. Additionally, I have two children: D is 5 and in kindergarten, and A is 3 and in preschool.

I have no idea where this blog might lead me, but some things I might be writing about include parenting issues, dealing with medical diagnoses (my husband has Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease and my daughter has myriad medical issues including some developmental delays, tracheostomy and hearing loss), pop culture, cooking, politics, and just day-to-day life stuff.

My original hope for blogging was to write about a passion; however, since my passions seem to revolve around my children, cooking and reality tv this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!