As I promised, I am hosting a Tommie Copper Compression Sleeve give-away! As I wrote last week, I tried out both their calf sleeve and their elbow sleeve and was very impressed with both. The calf sleeve helped a lot during my long runs, and the elbow sleeve is something I've been wearing all day to alleviate pain I have in my upper arm. I give both sleeves a whole-hearted thumbs up!
You can enter to win a compression sleeve of your choice: ankle, calf, knee or elbow. You can click here to see what they look like. YOU HAVE SIX WAYS TO ENTER and the contest will end this Sunday, May 8 at 9:00 PST. I will announce the winner on Monday.
1) Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect by clicking on the "follow" button on the left side of my blog. Leave me a comment telling that you are now following me. If you are already a follower of my blog, you can leave me a comment telling me that too. This will give you one entry.
2) Follow me on twitter (@sugarmagnolia70) and leave me a comment telling me that you are now following me. Again, if you already follow me on twitter you can leave me a comment telling me that as well. This will give you one entry.
3) Follow Tommie Copper (@TommieCopper) on twitter and leave me a comment that you are following them. This will give you one entry.
4) Tweet the following: "check out the #giveaway @sugarmagnolia70 is doing with @TommieCopper compression sleeves! Go to http://is.gd/z7DVV4 for more details!". You can tweet this once a day, giving you one entry per day, until the contest ends.
5) Become a fan of Tommie Copper on Facebook, and leave me a comment telling me you've done so. This will give you one entry.
6) Leave me a comment telling me which compression sleeve (ankle, knee, calf or elbow) you'd love to win, and why! This will give you one entry.
Again, the contest will end this Sunday, May 8 at 9:00 PST. Good luck!
How You Can Make Your Miles Count This Memorial Day
15 hours ago